We'd like you to meet...
Mason!
At the visit with his birth mom this past week, I asked for her permission to post his picture here on my blog. Since I won't be using his real name and this is only really viewed by our friends and family, she graciously agreed.
Isn't he just adorable?!?!?!
Mason really is a dream baby! He sleeps at least 10 hours straight through the night, he is very cuddly and really only cries when he is hungry. He weighs about 13.5 lbs, and every ounce of that is pure delight! Mike and I just love snuggling with our little "chunkers"!!!
And Ian absolutely adores him!!! This was the first time that the two of them met.
And Ian absolutely adores him!!! This was the first time that the two of them met.
Look at that smile...How sweet is that?
These two boys are so sweet together.
Ian is a GREAT big brother!!!
![]() |
| Such a good helper!! |
I thought that Ian might be a little jealous having a new baby around, or even a bit indifferent, but that is definitely NOT the case! He loves little Mason and is so sweet with him. The first words out of his mouth every morning are, "Where is my baby?" He is always willing to help change a diaper or replace a binkie when it falls out of Mason's mouth. He is so sweet and it brings me so much joy to see him as a brother!
It is still very early in the case and at this point, it could go either way, but we have a feeling that little Mason will eventually be reunified with his Mom. It makes us very sad, because we are already so in love with this sweet little guy, but we are just taking it one day at a time and loving him to pieces while we can!!
![]() |
| Our first family photo |
| I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!! |
![]() |
| First trip to the zoo. |
![]() | ||
| The first time I held this sweet boy |
![]() |
| He loves Mikey! |
Life is sure good these days and I LOVE having two little boys! This precious little guy is so special and I feel very blessed for every single minute we have with him. His little face and smile has definitely already carved its own special place in my heart=)











Holy crap!! He does look like Ian to me...just darker! HOW ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete