CrAzY BuSy!!!
That is my life these days as a mother of three babies.
I really want to blog...honest!!!!
I just don't have the time to do it. And usually, I am lacking the energy and/or brain power as well.
And on that extremely RARE of occasions when the moon and stars are all aligned and no one is crying, needing a diaper change, needing to be fed, bathed, dressed, snuggled or simply entertained, I cannot even pick up my laptop without a certain game-crazed three year old screaming, "Can I play a game on your computer?!?!?!" Even now, as I am writing, he is typing with me and I am having to delete every other sentence and start over. Ugh...
But let me just say that even though my life is crazy, I sure do love being a mom. I never thought that I would be drenched in motherhood all at once, but I love it and I fall into bed every night grateful for the little boys who call me mommy!
I have three of the cutest, sweetest and most wonderful boys ever put on this earth, and even though I am seriously doubting if I will make it through the next twenty years with even half of my sanity intact, I am overwhelmingly humbled to have been the one chosen to care for these three angel boys.
So, even though I won't be able to update this as much as I would hope to, and I may be much more grey the next time you see me, I will do my best to at least put pictures on here once in awhile, if nothing else.
I am working on a picture update that will hopefully be up soon, but until then, here are a couple of pictures of the my three tiny boys to hold you over=) Enjoy!
This is quite possibly, my favorite picture of all time! Look at how much little Mason loves his big brother. My heart melts every time I see it!
And this little face...Oh, I just love him!!!


I love these boys! (Oh! And you too, Shey!)
ReplyDeleteShelley, ya'll are so fantastically adorable! Hang in there. You are doing great.
ReplyDeleteYou both are doing a great job & such wonderful parents. These 3 little boys are sooo blessed. I love how Mason is hugging Ian, and Ian is just going on with life.. drinking. Logan has such a bigggg smile, and a delightful laugh. Remember we are there any time you need a babies sitter.
ReplyDelete