Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hiatus

As you can imagine, life with my hubby and our three "littles" is quite busy and hectic these days.  There are always fun things they do or say that I want to share, but actually finding the time to sit down and write about it is another story all together!!!

I am also finding that blogging is not giving me the same satisfaction that it has for so long.  Maybe I no longer need that outlet, I don't know...

But what I am trying to get at here people, is that I am taking a blogging sabbatical.  I am going to take a break from blogging and focus on actually living, rather than just writing about it.  

Thanks for all the support, and when I find the time and feel the need to creatively express my emotional life again, I shall be back.

T.T.F.N.=)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny because I think I was the same way after Gunnar was born. Just too busy and hectic to sit down and write about it. It is definitely more of a chore for me to blog than it used to be, but since I don't journal often or scrapbook (SO far behind), I feel like I need to make an effort once a week to get on and document stuff. Let's see how well I do from now on. I'm a work in progress! haha

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments