Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are a few random cute pictures I have taken recently of my favorite little guy.

One day Ian brought his "white blanket" (his new favorite) in to lay next to Ferris on the dog bed. He brought a toy to show him and they snuggled together for a while=)





We cannot get our laptop out without Ian wanting to play some game on it, so here he is, playing computer games with Daddy.







(Sorry about the binkie that is in the way of his cute face in some of these.  We are down to just two and I think he senses that we are trying to get rid of it because since we started trying to wean him, he seems to want it all the more often=(

Recently, my sister-in-law gave us some p.j.'s that her son had outgrown but were still in good shape.  Most of them were in Ian's size, but one of the pairs was size 12 months, and of course, those were Ian's favorite!  I told him they were too small and we would have to save them for our next baby, but he wanted to wear them anyway.  So I said okay, all the while thinking to myself, "they're not even going to fit up over your shoulders".  
Well...

Yes, they fit.  He is almost 26 months old and he is wearing size12 month jammies.  (I just love that little squirt!!!!!)

Admittedly, they are stretched a bit and the sleeves are a little short, but he loves them.  He wouldn't take them off to get dressed that day and ended up wearing them for 24 hours straight. 

One night, he asked to get in the jumper swing.  He loves this swing and just goes wild in it!=)



















Have I mentioned yet today how crazy I am about this kid?!?!?!?


4 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little guy!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he is so darn cute! We are trying to get rid of Bonita also. We are down to 2. One that Easton sleeps with and 1 for when I have to take him to the elementary school or somewhere that I need to keep him quiet. I took him to PT conferences last night with his binky and he was nice and quiet so I think we can get rid of it really soon!

    I love Ian in that swing. So fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable boy! And I look back at pictures of my binky addicts and it makes me so sad that they grew up enough to get rid of binkies! I have a method that worked for both of my hard core addicts. I'm sure you've heard...poke a small hole in the nipple first (do the same thing to ALL binkies--this is vital!) and then every few days make the hole bigger. They eventually get rid of them themselves because they just don't really work anymore I guess, at least mine did. Well, Liddy did carry them around for a while. I think she was in mourning...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip Ashley! I had heard of cutting it, but when we tried this, Ian got SO mad!!! I didn't dare try it with the others. I will definitely try the small hole though.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments