Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Confession Time

Okay, so it may be time for a little confession here.  
Or a reality check.  
Probably both.

I am fairly certain that I have overestimated just how much my heart can take.  
In fact, I feel it hastily nearing its breaking point. 

I really thought that I could do this and that it would somehow be easier this time around.

Man, I don't think anyone has ever been more wrong! 


Yep, just heard a crack.

Breaking point is near =(


3 comments:

  1. dearest shelly ~ i owe you an email but i just wanted to give you a huge hug and say i'm sorry you're feeling this way.....you are such a strong and amazing person and i'm so sorry that your heart is feeling possible hurt....i'm thinking of you and i'm always here for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry about you and how much your heart can take too! BUT I think you are stronger and braver (you and Mike both) then you give yourself credit for. If the breaking point it near-know that we love you and think you guys are amazing!!! Sorry if we don't always show that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazingly strong...one of the strongest people I know. To already have gone through everything you have (Mikey too) and to continue laughing and smiling through it...it is beyond words! Do I know how to pick friends or what? I always knew you were something special...even at 7 years old and even with your awesome ginormous glasses (hehehe just trying to make you giggle a little)! I love you guys and I know you can take whatever life throws at you and come out on top!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments