Last month, when Mike had to go to Minnesota for work, there was one very sad little boy at our house.
He REALLY missed his Daddy!!!!
![]() |
| "I Miss You Dad!!!" |
The morning after Mike got back was SUCH a fun morning at our house!!!
Within the first half an hour he was awake, Ian asked Mike to play pretty much every game he could think of.
First, they were dogs.
Within the first half an hour he was awake, Ian asked Mike to play pretty much every game he could think of.
First, they were dogs.
Next, it was time to defend the castle and save the princess.
Then it was time for a little Cirque de Soleil.
The next morning wasn't much different. Mike spent it in heaven with two of his favorite things...
IAN and VIDEO GAMES!!!
I am SO grateful that Ian has such a wonderful Daddy!
I sure LOVE those two boys!!!













Those pictures are adorable!! Looks like someone got a hold of the blue nail polish...hahaha. Elias and Zachary both have a little something on their toes right now too. Too funny!
ReplyDelete