Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who's Gonna Hold My Hand?

When we bought our minivan, Mason and Logan got the captains chairs in the middle and Ian got the back row all to himself.  

Recently, I decided to move Mason to the back row to be near Ian.  It has been easier for me to get them in and out and the boys are definitely liking it!

In fact, the first time we rode with the new seating arrangement, Mike looked in the rear view mirror and then whispered to me, "look at the boys".

When I turned around, this is what I saw.


(Just when we start to think they don't like each other!!!=)

Today, Ian had a dentist appointment and rather than drag both babies with us, my friend watched Mason for us while we went. A few minutes after we dropped him off, Ian said (in the saddest little voice),
"But Mom!  If Mason isn't in here, who's gonna hold my hand?"


Is that the sweetest, or what?!?!?

(And don't worry!  I asked Ian to pose with his sad face when we stopped, but he wasn't this sad for long.  Playing video games on the ceiling at the dentist's office cheered him right up!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments