I did it!
I chopped off my hair, and you know what?
I LOVE IT!!!
This past year was comprised of a whole lot of me trying to talk myself out of cutting it again, and now I can't figure out why I didn't just do it sooner! I think I am simply a short hair person.
But I have had a lot of people say to me, "It isn't that short!" So don't be surprised one bit if it is even shorter in the next month or two!
I didn't dare go too short with this haircut. Having just gone from the longest my hair has been in a long time to my first significant cut in months, I didn't want to go into shock. But I have wanted to go even shorter for a really long time, so maybe I will finally quit trying to talk myself out of that one too=)
I didn't dare go too short with this haircut. Having just gone from the longest my hair has been in a long time to my first significant cut in months, I didn't want to go into shock. But I have wanted to go even shorter for a really long time, so maybe I will finally quit trying to talk myself out of that one too=)
But as requested, here are some before and afters. Enjoy!
| This one was taken about a week ago, after I colored the grays=) |
And here is the cut...
(Sorry about the weird coloring. Just for the record, I loathe self portraits!!)


oh cute!! I need to chop mine off too. It's getting so long it's weighing my curls down and making me feel frumpy. I think the longer you let your hair grow the harder it makes it to cut it off though. Really cute though, I like it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! You are one hot mama!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute with it long but I totally prefer it short!!! You look gorgeous! Good decision for sure!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! I love short hair too and it looks good on you. (Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one with undercover grey hair...)
ReplyDelete-Laura
Thanks for the love everybody!!
ReplyDeleteawww ~ i LOVE it!! might just have to follow your lead! soooo ready to have an "easy do"! :)
ReplyDelete