Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Getting Behind

I have gotten behind in my blogging. 
I have so many wonderful things to share with you.   So many fun things to tell you about and cute pictures to share.

Soon.

Right now, I am just not feeling it. 

Right now I am struggling to find peace with my grumpy toddler who seems to want to turn everything into a fight these days.  And I am trying to get as many snuggles in as I can with my baby M, and trying REALLY, REALLY hard not to think about the day he doesn't come home to us again.

Yesterday I was a superhero...
today, not so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh shelly ~ you don't know how relieved i was to hear about your struggles with your toddler....i'm honestly sorry that you're going through this but i have to say....it makes me feel so not alone. ;) i feel that lately someone "stole" my little boy and replaced him with a grumpy angry little terror!
    as for the other...hugs my sweet friend ~ that just brings tears to my eyes....actually both situations do...love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Shelly! I can relate to the 2 year old battles but not to the part where you have to say goodbye to a sweet little one.... . Heartbreaking! I want you to know that today you are my superhero and your families superhero... Even if you are not feeling it!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments