Monday, November 28, 2011

So Thankful

I know I talk about these things a lot, and some of you are probably tired of hearing it, but I truly do have SO much to be thankful for!  And as we just celebrated the "Day of Giving Thanks", I plan on doing just that=)


I won't ramble on too much about the wonderful blessings in my life, even though I am so grateful for things such as...

My parents,
Being able to be a stay at home Mom,
My beautiful, warm home,
My siblings and their families,
My Friends,
My Health,
and so on...

But I will never stop expressing my profound and sincere gratitude for the two men who have forever changed my heart and who fill my life with smiles, love, contentment and joy.


I love you both so much!!!!!

Plus, this year just wouldn't be the same without this special little man,

and knowing that he won't be with us next Thanksgiving makes me even more grateful that he IS here today.

I hope your Thanksgiving was as special as ours.
Happy Thanksgiving from...

ME...


MY BIG TURKEY...


MY LITTLE TURKEY...


OUR LITTLE MASON...







AND...










OUR LITTLE BUN IN THE OVEN
=)



4 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you three!! Do you know yet if it is a boy or girl? Do you get to be there when baby is born? What was your thoughts when you were picked to be babys parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy CRAP! That is wonderful! Congrats guys!!!!! I am so very happy for you! I want details. Maybe when I feel better, I can come hold Mason and you can fill me in? That is the best news ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo incredibly happy and excited for you and your sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you for real?? That was the most pathetic announcement ever!!! Okay, so the announcement was cute but where are the DETAILS!!! How long have you known? How did you find out? When is the baby due? Did they tell you the sex? BTW, that little one is going to be beautiful! I can tell. Cute little profile! YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so dying of excitement for you guys! Now I get to meet a new little one on your next visit...or when I come out there in June if I'm lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments