My friend Heather recently gave me the wonderful idea of doing a blog post made up entirely of pictures from my cell phone. I had tons of pictures on my phone that I wasn't doing anything with, so now, thanks to Heather, I am going to post some of them here for your viewing pleasure!
I hope you enjoy my little "mobile" stroll down memory lane=)
![]() |
| This was the day we brought our sweet angel baby home from the hospital. He was happy to be going home=) |
This is my sweet baby on one of the first days we ever met.
I still get tears in my eyes every time I watch this=)
I miss the days of doing nothing but snuggling and falling in love with this tiny boy!=(
So happy!
I miss the days of doing nothing but snuggling and falling in love with this tiny boy!=(
So happy!
Big Boy!
I just love that look on his face!!! Like Father, Like Son=)
Jeff and Celia's wedding - So handsome!!!
Going for a walk
Mmmm...In-N-Out
Taking a little reading break
Goofing around at the craft store=)
He loves hats!!!
His favorite thing to do at Target - eat popcorn
All set to watch cartoons
Cool Rider!
Can you hear me now?
Happy Boy!!
Getting pumped up for Daddy's marathon - Mike's biggest, little cheerleader=)
(Sorry about the terrible quality -
after all, it was taken from a cell phone=)
(Sorry about the terrible quality -
after all, it was taken from a cell phone=)




















Cute! I should do the same-except with Kendrick's phone. Good idea Heather:)
ReplyDeleteAh man - so many emotions tied up in that little guy. I love him so much, he is amazing. I love his mommy too, my other awesome cheerleader. Thanks for all that you do for your boys. You are one great momma, wifey and friend.
ReplyDeleteOh dear...now I am crying=) I love you hubby!!!
ReplyDeleteEye of the Tiger...THAT is awesome!!! I am so happy that he is not only adorable but can also appreciate great music! I cannot believe how big he is now. That went so fast! He is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him and kiss on him! Why do I have to live so far away??
ReplyDelete