Every once in awhile, I find that I don't have anything in particular to write about, but I do have a stash of some really cute pictures to share. So I am going to just let them tell the story.
Enjoy!
![]() |
| One of our Craft Days |
On one of our rare sunny and warm Spring Days, we took advantage of the opportunity to walk to a nearby shop for an ice cream cone.
![]() |
| We had a FREEZING but fun zoo day with cousins A & W |
Daddy even got to come with us this time=)
Ian put this comfy little setup together himself one afternoon when he needed to do a little chillaxin'!
Our first swim at the new rec center.
As you can see, he LOVED it!!!=)
A few weeks ago, we met some of our friends for breakfast at a coffee house. Ian wanted to drink his milk from a cup just like Uncle Derk's=)
![]() | |||||||||
| And we can't forget about our first little boy=) |
Sorry the first two are sideways! I still can't figure out how to rotate them, but I am sure you get the idea.
Here is our future Tony Hawk practicing his moves.
In this one, Ian thought the baby monitor was a walkie talkie and he was trying to talk to Daddy
while he was working in the office downstairs=)
Listen carefully...
...Did you hear the "Hi Daddy!"? He is such a sweetie!!=)
And yes, I saved the best for last...
This one is just a sound byte. But in just a few words, it very simply and very accurately explains why every second of the thirty plus years that I waited to meet my son was SO, SO worth it!!!.
And yes, I saved the best for last...
This one is just a sound byte. But in just a few words, it very simply and very accurately explains why every second of the thirty plus years that I waited to meet my son was SO, SO worth it!!!.
Yeah, I'd say that was worth the wait...wouldn't you?=)










such fun times! he is just such a little cutie pie!! :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't view the last video but i really really want to! :) thanks so much for sharing!