I just realized that 6 months ago today, I went in for my big, life changing surgery.
It has been 6 months since this day.
6 months!!!!
I can't believe it has been that long already, but I have to say, I feel so much better now than I ever have before! I didn't realize how bad it had really gotten, or how much emotion and hurt was tied up in that one single organ, until it was gone.
Now I am free - free to be the me that was hidden behind so much pain before. I feel so much more relief, not only physically, but emotionally as well.
Without that very painful and cruel reminder every month of how broken I am, I can now focus on how NOT broken I am and how great and full and blessed my life really is.
I am so glad I took this step toward a better life, and that it has turned out to be such a positive thing for me.
I think I might have to go out and celebrate my being "uterless" today!!!!
Let's go!! I'd happily take you to Frogurt or a movie to celebrate your uterless-ism :-) Give me a call!
ReplyDeletetoo funny! :) I'm SO glad you're feeling better than before! I know it was a big step and I'm just so happy that you're feeling GREAT! :)now go celebrate!!
ReplyDelete