Happy Father's Day to my love, my hubby, my Mikey!
I always knew that you would be a great father, and I am so grateful to get to watch you in action now. Our son is so blessed to have such a wonderful, strong, caring, sweet, funny man for his Daddy, and I am grateful for the relationship that the two of you have.
I hate to even think about how much our little Ian would be missing out on if he didn't have YOU as his father. I am so grateful that the two of you have each other, and I am truly grateful that I have you both.
Last year, I said that if you could take a look at my heart,
this is what you would see...
this is what you would see...
It is still true.
You two boys ARE my heart.
You two boys ARE my heart.
I truly love you Mike.
For SO many reasons!!!
But today I am loving you most because of this video and the way that it embodies just how much you cherish being Ian's Daddy. The sweet, tender tears in your eyes at the end are all one needs to see to be able to understand just how much that precious boy means to you.
For SO many reasons!!!
But today I am loving you most because of this video and the way that it embodies just how much you cherish being Ian's Daddy. The sweet, tender tears in your eyes at the end are all one needs to see to be able to understand just how much that precious boy means to you.
Thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy to our son.
Happy Father's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We Love Comments