Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Even though I was aware of the fact that we have been pretty busy over these last few months, I hadn't realized just how behind I had gotten on my blogging until I went to download some new pictures today and saw the pictures from Easter that I had never gotten around to posting.

Whoops!
Looks like I have a little catching up to do. =)

So here is a picture re-cap of a few events that have taken place in our lives over the past few months.

First up...

Easter

I have to admit that Easter wasn't too bad this year.  Even though it is still my least favorite holiday, having Ian to celebrate it with makes it that much more enjoyable.  And he was able to really get into it and enjoy it this year.  (Plus, I didn't have to color one single stinkin' egg, so I was happy as a clam!!!!!)

We took the little man to three egg hunts this year.  The first one was a neighborhood hunt at the park by our house.
 

Ian and his buddy Addi.

The second hunt was another community hunt sponsored by our city.  It was a lot bigger and had some other fun things for the kids, besides just hunting for eggs.




He wasn't too sure about the Easter bunny...


But he liked McGruff the Crime Dog...


...and the inflatable slide!!!



But his favorite thing the whole day was this little "piggy ride".





He was SO sad to have to get off=( I think Grandpa is going to have to make something like this up at the cabin!!!

The third and final hunt was at Grandma's house with all of the cousins. 





Uncle Kelly, Ian and Liam.
My nephew Sean told Mike that he wanted him to hide his eggs really good, so he did!  It took all of us almost an hour to help him find them all=)


I like Brady's expression in this one.

And I'm not quite sure what was happening here=)

Cute little stinkers!!

And this is the adorable cake my sister Jamie made.


A Happy Easter was had by all!!!!

Mikey=)

Mike's long-lost sister, Steph=)

Fire Station

We were watching Brady one day and I decided to take the two boys to the local fire station for a tour.  Brady wore Ian's fire cape and Ian wore his fireman boots, and I am pretty sure they thought they were real firemen that day=)







Hide and Seek

Ian has really started enjoying playing hide and seek.  He will even cover his eyes and count to 10 when it is his turn.  One day, I hadn't been informed that a game was in session, but when I walked into the guest room looking for him, this is what I could see peaking out from under the extra crib.


All three boys were hiding under the baby bed and Ian laughed SO hard when I discovered their secret hiding place.


I have a couple more things to write about, but I think that's a good start.  Hopefully I can stay on top of it a little better from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments