perfect :) mason was on our list as well....beautiful name for a beautiful baby boy ;)
Perfect name!! Now is that Ian or Mason in the picture? No, really?
LOL - It's Mason=) I think the only way I will be able to tell there baby pictures apart in the future is because Mason is chubbier=)
Wow! So wonderful! Mason is such a great name. I can't think of a more loving and deserving family, congratulations!
We Love Comments
perfect :) mason was on our list as well....beautiful name for a beautiful baby boy ;)
ReplyDeletePerfect name!! Now is that Ian or Mason in the picture? No, really?
ReplyDeleteLOL - It's Mason=) I think the only way I will be able to tell there baby pictures apart in the future is because Mason is chubbier=)
ReplyDeleteWow! So wonderful! Mason is such a great name. I can't think of a more loving and deserving family, congratulations!
ReplyDelete