Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog Funk

I have found myself in somewhat of a blog funk lately.  I must apologize to those of you have been waiting for new posts, only to be repeatedly disappointed.  However, for those of you who enjoyed the break, you are welcome=)

It is kind of strange, because I LOVE blogging.  I did, and still do somewhere, I just can't seem to find that part of me right now.  I used to get so excited to write a new post.  I had even gotten to the point where I had to forcibly STOP myself from posting more than once a day - some days I still lost that fight and all of you were blessed with a double dose of ramblings!

So then I decided to give my page a face lift, I went public, and... nothing.

I have looked at my computer every day for the last week thinking that I should write something, but having nothing come to mind.

Perhaps it has been a small data entry side job that has forced me to use the computer, which, in turn, has taken the fun out of it for me for a while.

Perhaps it is my tiny boy who loves to be outside every waking minute of every day which has taken me away from my beloved blogging.

Perhaps it is the fact that ANY spare minutes I do find, I choose to spend trying to get my hubby to cuddle with me rather than getting back on the computer.

Perhaps it is my house which can NEVER seem to stay clean for more than 5 minutes lately, and is making me a little crazy.  Nothing seems to go as smoothly when my house isn't clean.

Perhaps it is that life is GOOD right now - good and boring.  Nothing extraordinary or wild has happened lately that has had me running to the computer to write about it.

I think it may be a good thing that my house is a mess because that means I am enjoying cuddle time with my baby and my Mikey, I am swimming in the tiny pool in the backyard, I am using my free time to help our family bring in a little extra income, and LOVING every minute of my boring and WONDERFUL life.

Perhaps my blogging funk is finding it's cause and its ending after all...

Perhaps=)

1 comment:

  1. I go through blog funks all the time! So then I blog about the random thoughts in my head and that seems to get more comments than any of my other posts. Just ramble on your blog-apparently people like it and it is SO theraputic:) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments