Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yoga Baby

I honestly do not know where he learned this from, because since he was born, I never seem to have time to do yoga anymore.  But it seems that, all on his own,  Ian may be a yoga "natural"!!  He does this pose sometimes, and it just cracks me up. He puts his head down on the ground, sticks his little bum in the air, and then lifts one leg.  So CUTE!! 


(It has been so long since I have done any yoga myself, that I had to ask my "yoga guru", a.k.a. my friend Amy if this pose has a name.  Apparently it does - Adho Mukha Svanasana, and from what I am told, it is quite an advanced posture!)  Funny little man!

I wonder if this is something he does when I am stressing him out - perhaps it is his way of saying "Serenity now Mom!"  Maybe he just needs a break for a second=)

Whatever the reason for this little downward dog-like pose, I certainly think it is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile... at least since the last cute thing he did, that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments