For the past 18 months, I have been finding each of my days filled with beautiful and special moments. Moments that melt my heart and help me to understand what a miracle it was that I was waiting all those years for.
I thought I should start jotting a few of them down so that I don't forget them.
So, here is my Memorable Mommy Moment for today...
My latest copy of "Parents" magazine came in the mail today. Ian was playing happily on the living room floor with his new motorcycle toy, so I thought it might be a good time to browse a page or two. As I was perusing the table of contents and trying to decide which article to read, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, my little boy carrying a rather large book over to the couch. I didn't say anything and just pretended to be engrossed in the magazine. I watched as he set it on the couch next to me and then climbed up himself. He slid over until his leg was touching mine and then opened his book to "read" with me. He looked up and saw that I was watching him, so he flashed me that million dollar grin and said cheerfully, "Hi!"
We sat that way, "reading", just a Mommy and her boy, for probably 10 minutes.
Memorable moment for sure!!!
What a great mommy moment! I love that little man and I love you.
ReplyDelete