I am going to admit something here that will probably make me sound dumb, at least as far as computers go. However, I am the first to wholeheartedly admit that I am NOT savvy in the ways of computers and I admittedly rely (probably too much) on my brilliant hubby to help me out in that arena.
So, all humility aside, here goes...
I have recently been playing around with my blog, and have discovered that if you look at it through Mozilla Firefox, it looks completely different than if you look at it through another browser, such as Internet Explorer. Also, my "Followers" do not show up in Firefox, but they will in I.E.
So, just out of curiosity, which system do you use when browsing my blog? Do you have problems seeing the text because of the font or colors? Can you see my list of followers?
Your feedback is MUCH appreciated! THANKS!!!
hi! i am on firefox and i don't have trouble reading or seeing your blog at all. :) i think it's beautiful!
ReplyDeletehowever i can't see anything under your followers.....
I use firefox too, I don't have trouble reading or seeing anything either, but I also can't see anything under your followers.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog and would like to be a follower but I cannot see your followers! I view your blog through safari which is Apple's web browser.
ReplyDeleteYou are such an inspiration as a mother!!! Everytime I read your blog it reminds me of and reaffirms my decision to be a full time mom to my amazing boys! Thanks!!!
Thank you so much everybody! @Kristen - You are so sweet! Thanks for making me smile today=)
ReplyDeleteI am working on the Followers issue with blogger and hopefully that will be solved soon.
Thanks for reading anyway! Love you all!!!