When I read the Twilight series, I was totally Team Edward. However, I am not so sure about Robert Pattinson filling the role of the sexy, chiseled, buff, tougher-than-nails leading man. I know many of you are bound to disagree with me, but onscreen, he just seems kind of wimpy and cheesy to me.
Then I came across this picture the other day, and I was 100% convinced that the producers got their vampires completely mixed up.
Isn't this more of what the Edward from the book should've looked like? (Too bad they cast him as Emmett instead)
Isn't this more of what the Edward from the book should've looked like? (Too bad they cast him as Emmett instead)
I'm just sayin'... =)


I do agree that they cast the wrong Edward. Although that guys arms are HUGE! I hate too many muscles. Now I'm on a quest to find the perfect Edward...
ReplyDeleteI agree! I honestly can say that when I see Mr. Pattinson shirtless, I kind of throw up a little in my mouth. He is too skinny... and he has pepperoni nipples. Just sayin.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA - Mama Lark, you had me laughing out loud! I have never quite heard it put so eloquently before, but you can bet I will think of pepperoni now every time I see him!=)
ReplyDelete