Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shelly's Oldness

Blog high-jack!

For all of you that know my beautiful Shelly, through cyberspace or actual earth space, you know that she is one awesome person.  But you all should be jealous, because I am the one she "trapped" =) into this relationship.

I have the honor of being with her every day.  Waking up to her wonderful morning breath, trying to sleep while she steals my pillow.  Kissing her smiling face.  Watching her beam with motherhood.  Basically enjoying every aspect of this lady from sun up to sun down and all hours of the moon.

Today, we celebrate Shelly's oldness.

Happy Birthday Shelly!
You are amazing - through and through.

Much love from all your boys!  Young, old and furry.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I should kiss you or be mad at you?!?!? =) Thank you Babe! You are so good to me. I am such a lucky woman to have such a wonderful, loving, sweet and funny husband! (You could have left out the part about the morning breath though!!!=) I love you my Mikey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should kiss him and then hit him;) Just Kidding Mike. It was a wonderful post and both you and Shelly are very lucky to have each other. Happ Birhday cute neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!!!!! :) what a "sweet" hubby you have! haha! :) hope you have a wonderful wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just adorable! Happy birthday Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fun day with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes she is amazing!! You are pretty great too Mikey...what a nice post! I hope you had a wonderful birthday Shelly...I am sure you were rightfully spoiled!!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments