Friday, July 2, 2010

Giveaway: Farm Fresh Murder - Winner

And the winner is...


DESIREE!!!!




Congratulations D-Ray!  I will bring over your signed copy of Farm Fresh Murder this afternoon=)


Thanks to everybody who played along, and an especially huge THANK YOU to Paige Shelton for donating a copy of your book!  I had a great time doing my first giveaway , and I am already on the prowl for ideas for the next one.  If you didn't win this one, maybe you will have better luck with the next giveaway.

Thanks again everybody!

3 comments:

  1. ah man! How many cupcakes did it take for Shelly to pick you? he he he. Congratulations, let me know if it is any good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I am excited to have something new to read! Thanks. And um, nice picture of me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise to all of you that entered that this was totally legite! I put all of your names in a hat and Ian drew the name of the winner. Thanks again for playing!!!=)

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments