Friday, November 12, 2010

Pre-op

Today is my pre-op doctor's appointment, and I have my list of questions all ready for him.  Although I feel good about my decision to do this, I am definitely freaking out a little about the actual surgery and recovery.  Hopefully my doctor will be able to calm some of my fears today!!  Because have you heard??? I am having surgery in 5 days!!!   
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you A LOT lately. I want to help but don't know how. So just know I'm here. I love you and I am sorry you have to do this. I hope there is a silver lining to all of this and that you are able to recover quickly and enjoy your first Holiday Season as Ian's OFFICIAL Mom. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you SO much!! holding you close to my heart and hoping that your heart feels some peace today after getting some answers to your questions......((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! Knowing that you are thinking about me means so much!! I can feel your love and good thoughts, and I REALLY appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont forget I am bringing dinners this week. I will probably whip them up tomorrow (hopefully), and will bring them out ready to freeze. Mike will just have to thaw them and throw them in the oven. :) I will bring your disk with me... and a gift, because I heart you.

    (I will bring Desiree's cd too!)

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments