The pumpkin patch has become one of my absolute favorite traditions that we do as a family. I don't remember ever doing this as a kid, but there is just no better way, in my mind, to kick off Fall and get the holiday season rolling.
Mike and I started this tradition several years ago - back when it was just the two of us.
We had so much fun that we decided to make it a tradition and keep doing it every year. Since that first trip, our visits have changed just a bit=)
The next year, we had our little foster baby "H".
The next year brought even more change with the addition of little Ian.
| I love that we got pictures of both boys wearing the same shirt and doing the same things!! |
But this year was the most different, and the sweetest of all.
This year we didn't go with our foster kids, we went with OUR son!!
| The tractors were definitely his favorite part, and he had to ride every one of them. |
I love this tradition we have started, and I love the changes it has been through since the beginning. But above all, I am grateful that our little man will now be with us every year to enjoy it - forever!



I love Ian! I honestly want to eat his cute little face. :) He is to die for.
ReplyDeleteso am i!!! :) i love this too ~ milo was ALL about the tractors this year too. :) so fun! i absolutely love traditions :)so happy for your sweet little family!
ReplyDelete