Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Is It

So, this is it.  

I have less than 24 hours left to enjoy life with all of the organs I was born with.  

I am ready, but I guess you could say that the nerves are getting to me.  I have cleaned my whole house, top to bottom - some places more than once.  Every scrap of laundry has been washed, folded and put away.  Groceries have been purchased, and the freezer is stocked and ready.  Our Christmas tree is up and the presents are wrapped and lovingly placed underneath it.  I have packed a bag for both myself and for Ian.  I am about to make my Thanksgiving contribution and stick it in the freezer until next week.  Oh, and did I mention that I have been up since 2:30 this morning???

The waiting has been  awful, so I am just ready to get this over with!!!

I am not sure how long it will be before I blog again, but the next time you hear from me, I will hopefully be a few pounds lighter and feeling a whole lot better!!

See you on the flip side=)

3 comments:

  1. oh shelly ~ i've been thinking SO much about you!! you must be superwoman to have gotten all of those things done!! my husband would be one happy man!! :)
    i sent you something and was so hoping it would get to you before your surgery. :(
    i pray that all goes perfectly and that your recovery is smooth and fast!! holding you so close to my heart!! sending you the strength and peace you need to get through this. hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie! I did get your package in the mail...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! It made me cry, and I immediately sat down to write you a thank you card so be watching for it=) You are such a great friend, and I truly appreciate your love and support!! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Shelly! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments