I can't believe that I forgot to tell you the BEST part of my surgery story!
And tell you, I will!
But first, a little history...
But first, a little history...
You see, my stomach is pretty swollen and puffy right now. Even the "granny panties" that I bought too big and baggy on purpose, so that I would have something comfortable to wear during this recovery time, are fitting a bit snug.
PUFFY and SWOLLEN - two words that a girl does not want used to described herself!!!
So, as you can probably imagine, I am NOT feeling my sexiest at the moment!!
PUFFY and SWOLLEN - two words that a girl does not want used to described herself!!!
So, as you can probably imagine, I am NOT feeling my sexiest at the moment!!
This leads us to reason #428 why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that doctor of mine!!!!
As he was telling me about my surgery and describing to me what was done, he just so happened to mention that I have "really tight ab muscles". I chuckled at this because I certainly wasn't feeling tight and fit at the moment, but he said, "No really. You do. It was difficult to spread them apart to get beneath them, they were so tight".
Yeah me!!!!!
As he was telling me about my surgery and describing to me what was done, he just so happened to mention that I have "really tight ab muscles". I chuckled at this because I certainly wasn't feeling tight and fit at the moment, but he said, "No really. You do. It was difficult to spread them apart to get beneath them, they were so tight".
Yeah me!!!!!
I think I have a new crush=)
Hey Shelly,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! I want you to know that I think you are amazing!!! Ian is so lucky to have such outstanding parents. We need to get cute Ian and my Easton together sometime. You and I can have fun chatting while our little ones play!!!
I am impressed with your rock solid abs, what is your trick?
Do you need anything? Can I help you out in anyway? Are you recovering well?